- Catering & Bar
- Nursing & Care
- Clearance Stock
Evans Safe Zone Disinfectant (5lt)
Evans Safe Zone Disinfectant is a virucidal disinfectant for use in nursing homes & health care establishments for treating hard surfaces & soft furnishings contaminated with potentially infectious soiling.
Kills a range of pathogenic microorganisms including the viruses that cause Hepatitis B & AIDS, the spores of Clostridium difficile and the bacteria MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus).
Packed in 5 litre for extra econmy or in 750ml Ready To Use Trigger Sprays.
- Will remove general soiling & disinfect in one operation.
- Kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses & fungi to help prevent infection.
- Safe for use on carpets & all hard surfaces.
- Unperfumed, can be used where food is prepared or served.
- Passes European Standards EN 1276 & EN 13704.
- A Microbiology Profile is available upon request.